Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Favorite t.v. show


I have recently become addicted to the TLC show titled "What not to wear". I have realized that I have never had much style as to how I dressed, and watching this show makes me want to kick it up a notch. I love how all the women they help dress up, leave the show feeling so much more confident in themselves. I also love to see makeovers. I recently applied online to be a contestent on the show... wouldn't it be awesome to spend $5,000 on a shopping spree?

6 comments:

Tamsen said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Simone. Watch out, it can become addictive... I'd love for you to be selected on "WNTW" but let's face it, you are WAY too cute and stylish already. I'll still cross my fingers for you though. The photos of your kids are cute. Remy is darling. I want to squeeze her rolly legs just thinking about her. Tam

Jen-ben said...

WOW!! You did a post all by yourself! I'm so PROUD of you!!

Anonymous said...

I love that show too, but it always makes me go through my closet and get rid of a lot of things. I told Mike that If he would get me to be on the show I would dress like a frump for awhile

Heather Ashby said...

Any word yet from WNTW? I'm afraid if they came to your house they would be distracted by your fashion atheist neighbor across the street. Please send them my way!
Welcome to the blogosphere! Its a crazy place!

The Grant Family said...

Hey Simone! I found your blog! Yeah!!! Like Tamsen said, it is addicting. I love the Beckhem Batman thing, it so reminds me of Ethan at that age. Watch out though, Ethan just told me that his new backpack doesn't match with one of his shirts. Now WHY is my 6 year old BOY checking to see which shirts match his backpack????

Super cute picture of Remy!

the Brakey's said...

Simone, they aren't coming for you! You are always dressed way cute. I hope they will come for me! Brecka Scott asked me if I am always in my "comfies". What does that say about my wardrobe!