Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've always wanted to dress my son up to match his dad, (I kinda had in mind matching them in church clothes), but Benson ordered these matching soccer outfits online for the two of them, and I thought it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. Like father, like son!

4 comments:

Kristen and Co. said...

Simone! I didn't know you had a blog until just now...fun! You're right. Father/son duds are awesome. Lookin' good!

The Grant Family said...

So dang cute! Uhmmmmm I mean cool, yeah cool.

Sara and Company said...

Yay! I am so happy I can keep up on your cute family! We are so excited for preschool and so so excited that Janet is teaching! I told her before she even opened that if she ever did teach preschool, to put us first on the list....she will be fantastic, a fact that has already proved itself and we haven't even officially started classes. I'm glad Will can be in there with Beckham. And I LOVED his little batman bear....which as I can see from your blog is not too completely unexpected! What a cutie! Congrats on your 1/2 marathon. You are amazing. I'm sure you're probably involved in this triathlon on Saturday as well. If so, good luck and have fun!

Perschon Family said...

I LOVE it!!! That is classic!!! I am realtively new to the whole blogging thing (at least compared to a lot of people!) But I love keeping up on everyone this way! And I LOVE seeing cute pictures like this!!!