Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beckhem


Lately, the most common words that come out of Beckhem's mouth are: "I'm Hungry!" This is coming from a child that has never liked eating. I am now a firm believer in "growth spurts". He has been downing more food in the last week, than he has his whole life. He comes home from school, before Karate, dinnertime, before bed, and says, "I'm hungry!" Tonight, I told Bens that he is definetly hungry because he tried my meatloaf (something he would've never even touched in the past.) He didn't even like meat for years.

And he has developed quite the taste palate. His favorite food is now sushi (California rolls, doesn't really count I know...)

After he got dressed this morning, I did a double-take at his pants (they were too short, it cracked me up!)

2 comments:

Perschon Family said...

look at him growing! how funny with the pants!

you throw the best bday parties! lucky girls!

good for you for having the missionaries over so often. i'm sure they love it!

miss you!

Kellie said...

I can't believe he tried meatloaf!!!! Good job Beck! See you guys in a week!