Thursday, April 14, 2011

Home


It's never a good sign when you spot water on the floor and you're not sure how it got there... I was walking the kids to the front door this morning when I noticed a big spot of water on the hardwood floor in the entryway. I didnt' think anyone had spilled anything, so it dawned on me to look up. The ceiling had a small hole in which water was dripping out of. YIKES! The source of water was coming from a leaky hose attatched to the washer, in the laundrey room above. I called the claim adjuster from our Home Owner's insurance policy, and they said, "It's not the big leaks we worry about, it's the SMALL ones!" (Because they are usually the ones that have been going on for a long time, and have caused more internal damage. ) I guess we'll wait & find out! Fun, fun!

1 comment:

Perschon Family said...

oh no! i'm sorry simone. what bad luck you've had with flooding and leaks! ugh! i hope you get good news back!

i'm so glad you're enjoying remy!!! she's so dang cute!

miss ya!