Tuesday, May 17, 2011

kids

Laughing is my most favorite thing to do. I love it when the kids make me laugh.
Remy seems to be meddling with a lot of things lately, exspecially when she is tired or bored. Saige and Caprice hate it when Remy goes into their rooms and meddles with things, when they are at school.

When Saige got upset with Remy for messing up her nicely made bed, Remy oh- so- innocently replied, "Sorry I went in your room Saige, it was just a little accident..."

She has been using that phrase a lot lately: "It was just a little accident!"


And if it's not that phrase, it's: "I didn't do it, the bad guys did it!"


Laughing has saved me in stressful situations too- like today, (wish I could've gotten a picture of this), it was crazy. Not to mention, Bens wasn't here to help me, (Tues. nights are game nights at his favorite game store).

This is what happened all at the same time:


Caprice's ankle hurt from where her warts had just been burned off, so she couldn't "walk" and needed a bandaid,

Saige had me look in her eye to dig out a nail clipping that had flipped in it when she was clipping her nails,

Beck's ear was hurting so I got him advil and a hot pad to put on it,

and Remy was tired and cranky from lack of sleep and was throwing a temper tantrum!


I had to laugh as all of my children were laying on the couch with their problems.


Wish I would've busted out the camera! (Bens still wants me to add a picture to every post, so I just fish out old ones...)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

And who says moms can't multi-task! This post made me laugh! I think that every Mom can relate to the craziness! That would have been an awesome picture, but I could just imagine all the kids laying on the couch moaning about their various problems with one mom in the center of it all trying to decide if she should laugh or cry.