Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Simone



It's so fun to be a mom and experience Mother's Day. I love the little creative surprises my kids (& husband), come up for me.



Saige & Caprice rushed home after church, and made our traditional Sunday, crepes w/ Nutella. They were so proud of themselves for making them without any help at all. They even made orange juice to go with it. Caprice (who loves to beautify everything), put all the food on a tray, with some flowers (ground cover she picked from the yard) on it. Then Remy, climbed into my lap and asked to eat all the food off it. The girls kept saying, "That's for mom!"



Beck made one of those cute little books about "mom" at school. He asked me all weekend when he should give it to me. He made sure he put it in my photo album, before I had the chance to throw it away (I know, it sounds harsh, but I have a bad habit of throwing EVERYTHING away).



Remy went to primary happily and easily today, and that made it a good Mother's Day at church.



Bens picked out some "cake pops" at this little shop for me, and let me take a nap! Awh yeah!



No comments: