Thursday, June 9, 2011

Simone










One of my passions in life is to travel. I took a course that certified me to be a travel agent in college. I was a travel agent for Murdock Travel when Bens and I were first married. I love to learn about new places and love to do little excursions with my family. My parents instilled my love of traveling in me. They were always taking my siblings and I places when we were little. Once a month, we loaded up the big brown van, and my parents would plan out an itinerary for the weekend. I am grateful that they gave us the opportunity to experience new places.



I recently went to AZ. and took Saige & Caprice with me. They were able to play with my friend Andrea's kids. They also enjoyed playing with my friend Steph's little ones in her pool. I am from Arizona, and so my close friends still live there. I try to go down once a year and visit them. We rode down with a friend & her family, from our neighborhood.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Fun! Glad that you got to get away! Can't wait to see you guys!