Thursday, January 26, 2012

Family









Christmas of 2011 was interesting. We had church Christmas morning at 9:00am, so we had the kids wait to open their presents until we got home. I think every kid at church that day was dying!! Caprice and her friend were asked to sing a song over the pulpit for the Christmas program, so she was excited about that. It was also around 48 degrees that day, with no snow on the ground. Wasn't Christmas weather at all!



Probably their most favorite gift was our new puppy Archie. They have been wanting a puppy for years, but Bens and I kept saying that we won't get one until everyone is potty trained. I am so glad we waited! Potty training a puppy is harder than potty training a child! He has been confined to the kitchen until he gets it down (which I heard takes months, sometimes years- UGH!) ... Fortunately the kids adore him, and he keeps Remy entertained!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

He's so cute! The boys can't wait to meet him!

Kellie said...

I just have to comment on EVERYTHING!!! That dog is looks just like Archie!!! That is SO CUTE! Love it. Saige's hair is so long and beautiful, she looks so grown up... Beck has his dad's smile :) LOve them all!