Monday, September 8, 2008
Memory Tag
Memory Tag
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Lets see...I remember knocking on your door last Halloween and you were still pregnant with Remy...and of course I asked you when you were going to have her and I just remember you being so cute and happy and sweet eventhough you were about ready to burst! (I would've have been so happy a couple days before having a baby!)
And every time I've run into you since, you are always so easy to talk to and you are always so nice and fun! What can I say?? You're a great friend to have!!
I remember hearing you teach a lesson at enrichment when I had just moved into the ward. I thought you looked cute and nice and then later I found out you lived the next street over and even had a little girl the same age as my Catie. I was sooo excited!
I'll name just a few:
1. Playing games (I seem to remember one particularly intense foosball game, among others)
2. Waking up while it's still dark out (groan) to swim or run together. Most of these memories include the back of your head as you are always several steps or strokes ahead of me :-)
3. How happy you were on the phone telling me how much you liked Benson's anniversary song.
The pictures I found on Yahoo. I clicked on images and then fall leaves, autumn, etc.
Thanks for the memory of me!
Oh my...where do I even start? OK:
1) This is Reba
2) Forking Steve's lawn
3) You falling flat on your butt on the ice right outside my car.
4) LIVING in your light blue Tempo and singing to Madonna.
5) Making up moves to Cindy Laupers "I drove all night", and that rainbow song (can't remember the name)
6) Dressing up like tourists to go to Smiths
7) Mayo in our hair...again going to Smiths, with the mayo still in our hair and towels on our heads.
8) Being in the room the night you first met and Benson WHILE you made out.
9) Stale Dorito's, Oreo's, & Motzerella sticks.
10) "your bumber is in the trunk!!!"
Simone-
I have lots of great memories of you, but my favorite is probably of you and me getting together during the conference priesthood session, eating a frozen pizza and trying to play a board game while keeping all of our little ones occupied. Not sure what we were thinking, but, hey! Something to do, right?
I was so sad when you quit the card group way back when. Haven't seen you as much since, so I'm glad you're blogging! Have a fabulous day! Kristen
Post a Comment