Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall, wonderful Fall

I just stole this picture from Stephanie's blog... (thanks Steph), is there anything more beautiful? I keep telling my friend (who's a photographer) to take a real life photograph of one, for my house. What's your favorite season? Is there anyone out there that doesn't like fall?

10 comments:

The Grant Family said...

My best friend from college loves summer soooo much that she thinks of fall as Death....the death of summer! Sooo sad. I just love fall!

Heather Ashby said...

Love Fall. This weather is absolutely perfect. If only it would last as long as summer and winter.

BTW - I can't find that website you were telling me about. Will you email it to me? ahashby@msn.com Thanks

Tycksen Family said...

Hey Simone! I love fall! I love to wear short sleeves during the day and then cuddling up in a jacket at night! It's the best!

Melanie said...

Fall for me too. I love the cool, brisk air, the colors, pumpkin bread, the start of the holidays. It is the best time of year!

Anonymous said...

simone, I know you had a hard time linking to our blog, so here is the site
www.thethompsonbunch.blogspot.com

Nurse Heidi said...

Hiya Simone!! I found your blog through Stephanie's. Nice to see you on the 'net....

Jordan said...

Simone,

How come you didn't tell me about your blog?

Roxanne said...

Hi Simone! Melanie gave me your blog. I hope that's ok. I LOVE fall. It's the best time of the year. But Scott doesn't like it very much...But what does he matter anyway?

Angie said...

Hey! I found your blog!!

Fall most definitely is my favorite. And, that is a gorgeous picture. You have a very talented friend.

the Brakey's said...

Fall is my favorite! Not too hot, not too cold! Hope you don't mind me invited myself to your blog! I love it! I'll add your link to my blod if you don't mind!