Friday, October 3, 2008

Wedding




My younger sister Adrienne just got married (Sept. 19th) and that was probably one of the busiest weeks I've ever had! We had a nice, catered, dinner in our backyard, family photos taken one day (don't you hate getting everyone ready for family photos?), the wedding, and then a family reunion (which myself and my cousin were in charge of...) The next week, my dad (who was in town for a short while), and I decided to crank out some household projects. I think all this business led to me breaking out in hives, and getting a migraine that wouldn't go away. Isn't it sad that our bodies can only handle so much before they start breaking down? I learned a lot from this experience... that we all have different stress levels, and that we need to listen to our bodies, and force ourselves to calm down! (Easier said than done, right?) You know, I still think it was worth it, to spend time with family, those moments are so precious! Here are some photos from the wedding!

3 comments:

Angie said...

It was worth it! I wish I could've at least gone to the reception for your sis though. BTW-Sherrie sent us a nice fat check for us to split. Soo...we need to do that or start a "reunion" acct...Anyway. Let's chat.

Tycksen Family said...

Simone...wow you are one busy lady! I sure miss seeing you. I love reading your blog, I hope it is okay that I linked it to mine :). You are so beautiful Simone. You Look So GOOD!!! How old is your youngest now? Lauren was looking at your blog with me and she was so excited to see pictures of Caprise. She said, "Oh, I had so much fun with her." Hope all is well!

The Grant Family said...

Nice!!!! Love the family picture!