Friday, October 3, 2008

New Question of the week...

What could you not live without? (Besides family)
As for me, I'd say modern medicine and medical technology. We're so lucky to have the help when we need it, exspecially for our children. I hate seeing my kids sick!

8 comments:

Tycksen Family said...

I agree with you on Modern medicine..we are very blessed!

Things I wouldn't want to live without:

Toilet Paper :)
Scriptures, good things to read
Laughter

Perschon Family said...

Simone...I really can't believe how busy you've been! I hope your migraine is gone and that your hives have stopped! I absolutely LOVE that bracelet! I should pay you to make jewlery for me! You're amazing at it!

Your family looks so dang cute in the picture at the wedding! I would love to go to Jamaica on vacation too! Traveling sounds fun too but a vacation for me is just relaxing...nowhere to go or to be...a beautiful setting to just relax in. Yep..Jamaica would do it for me!

Oh ya and I couldn't live without modern medicine either! I'm with ya on that! Also the Gospel and knowing that we can be together forever...(i would go crazy if I didn't know that)

I LOVE the play room! It looks awesome! I can't wait to see it when you add more paint!
Sorry for the novel comment. I decided to comment all in one! Hope you're doing ok!

the Brakey's said...

WOW! What couldn't I live without? I'd have to say a shower! Not that I'm high maintenance, I just HAVE to have one! Also, (sorry to go all spiritual) I couldn't live without the Holy Ghost.

the Brakey's said...

p.s., love the poll! I think I might add one too! Way fun!

Sara and Company said...

Way, way too many things...but besides the gospel (hasn't conference been great so far?!!!), I so don't think I could live without my computer and the internet for that matter. We honestly have 3-4 computer on most of the time at my house and sad to say, they all get used often. Yikers!

Thanks again for hangin' at the park with us the other day. It was so fun to visit with you and let the boys run run run! We'll have to do that again soon. And I too am so glad your migraine and all that jazz is getting better. My goodness, Simone...after doing and being involved (and again, mostly DOING) all of that, my stress barrier would have broken too. Although I'm glad you get to do some fun projects for you....the bracelet and room look gorgeous! Go you!!!!.....and then go and take a well deserved break.

Kristen and Co. said...

Currently? Wet wipes! My brain can't wrap around what life with little kids was like without them.
I need you to show me how to make jewelry sometime. Cute!

JM Phocion said...

Well besides the obvious...I'd say those pork ribs we had for dinner.
Music, it is very important in life.

Nurse Heidi said...

Flush toilets. Washing machines, especially when my kids have the pukes. I have blessed their existence on more than one occasion in the middle of the night.

Modern medicine...of course! Otherwise my job would be a LOT more difficult!