Camping with awesome cousins at the Spruces.
Cousin Tyler and Saige
Beckhem and cousin Brinley

Bens chilling w/ Remy in the hammock.

Bens chilling w/ Remy in the hammock.
Feeling the heat in St. George w/ neighborhood friends.

Playing in Papa's backyard with cousin Reesa.


Beckhem sporting his new yellow cast on his broken leg.
Cute Remy!

Dying Easter eggs with cousin Cameron.


Saige and cousin Erik dying Easter eggs too!

Beach in Santa Monica.
Being goofballs in Disneyland!
The family in Disneyland (Remy not pictured... she was staying with Grandma for the week!)
Playing in Papa's backyard with cousin Reesa.
Beckhem sporting his new yellow cast on his broken leg.
Dying Easter eggs with cousin Cameron.
Saige and cousin Erik dying Easter eggs too!
Beach in Santa Monica.
...and that's what we've been up to the last 5 months since I've blogged, I'm so pathetic at blogging!!

7 comments:
Go ahead and post the pictures!!!
Love the pictures. I am glad that you have returned to the blogging world, I've missed you. (Luckily I get to see you in person, but not enough lately, we need a get together)
Aren't pictures "worth a thousand words?" No words necessary! Love the pics!
All of those smiles made my DAY!!! I love it! Looks like you are up to all sorts of fun.
Love the pictures! What happened to beckham? We need to get on this reunion thing. :)
Simone not blogging for 5 months makes you guys look like the FUN-EST family ever! You guys have done SO much! It's so fun to see all the pictures! Loving and missing you.
p.s. Did you make that lip-stick cake? So cute and totally Caprice!
Post a Comment