Friday, January 21, 2011


New Years Resolutions

So I went to the best Enrichment Night in our ward the other day, and I became totally inspired to be a better blogger. There are some pretty amazing women in the "world of blogging" (Stephanie Grant, whom I hope is reading this, Heidi Vawdrey, Jen Fauset, to name a few...). They always seem to write the most eloquent things on their blogs, and have SO much to write about. I, on the other hand, have such a hard time coming up with things to say, (atleast that other people would find amusing). So, I have decided here and now, that my blog is a journal for myself (and family) to look back on in the coming years. I am not going to care anymore how boring it might sound to others, (no offense), because if I do care, then I will never write. So, I will make a commitment (I hate the "C" word), to write atleast once a day, no matter how boring it sounds, for the rest of the year, it doesn't get more RAW than that!

2 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Mine has turned quite boring lately, but at least there's pictures and documentation. Heidi's the eloquent one with substance for sure! Great job posting!!!!

Angela said...

I love to read even the boring posts, way to go Simone.