Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kids
















I have found that I really do enjoy being on year round school. When the kids are off track, we are always on the go, coming up with fun things to do.





(I'm not going to lie, when we are together too much the kids start to fight w/ each other a lot, so I've got to keep them busy!)

Yesterday, we went to the fabulous children museum at the Gateway with some friends.
So fun to go to a place where you don't have to worry about the kids touching things.

2 comments:

The Grant Family said...

We were just there on Monday, with a free pass Catie had won! Ryan and Ellie could stay there FOREVER!!! Catie and Ethan are staring to get sick of it though. We go again on Tuesday for Ryan's field trip. I'm LOVING year-round school. It's so fun to be able to do fun things at a time other than summer when you can miss the crowds.

Melanie said...

Fun! I just took Austin and Ethan to a children's museum here a few weeks ago. The kids love them!