Had such a wonderful b-day this year. Two chocolate cakes, made by two fabulous friends (at my request)... One was a chocolate-candybar cake, and the other a fudgy chocolate bundt cake. HEAVEN!
Also received some creative gifts from my kids. Beck made me a totally cute book, titled "my family book", complete with detailed pictures. Caprice made me a friendship bracelet, necklace & ring, and Saige had Bens run her to the store to buy me Reeses puff cereal. Remy cried because she kept asking me where "her gift" for me was, so we pretended Caprice's was from her.
Bens bought me a much wanted GPS watch for running and tracking my distance.

3 comments:
What a chocoliciously wonderful birthday! I think you're awesome for being so happy to be able to go for a run for your birthday. I need to be more like you! For more reasons that that! Happy birthday, beautiful!
I love your face in this picture, a true chocolate lover. I am so happy your had a great birthday.
Happy Birthday again. I am totally jealous of your watch, that has been on my Christmas list for a couple of years now!!
Post a Comment