This morning started out so weird... The electricity went out in our neighborhood & at the kids elementary school. All the parents were scrambling trying to figure out if school would be canceled or not. I told the kids that it would be canceled, expecting that they would shout & jump for joy! Not even close...
They complained and complained. Beckhem was so sad because his class was going to have an easter egg hunt, Saige's class was having a class pajama/game party, and Caprice wondered what the heck we were going to do all day?! I couldn't believe it! I said, "You guys are supposed to be so excited that you can have the day off!"
Turned out that school was still in session, and the power went back on about an hour into the school day. Saved by the bell!

1 comment:
Wow..look what happens when we are off track. :) Cute Picture Simone. :)
Post a Comment