Sunday, May 1, 2011

Saige








Saige is a girl after my own heart! She likes to plan parties and keep up on family traditions.


For the last 3 years my friend (who has moved away) & I, would send out flyers & put on a big neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. This year, even though Easter came so late in April, it slipped my mind. Without the help of my dear neighbor, I didn't organize the annual hunt on time, and I totally dissapointed my kids, exspecially Saige.


So.... being the little organizer Saige is, she sent out a few little flyers to our neighbors on the street, and pulled an Easter Egg Hunt off of her own.


Unfortantely, Bens had to take me to the Insta- Care that morning, so I missed it!

Fortunately, Saige did a great job pulling it off & the kids all loved it!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

What a cute kid! How fun for your neighbors to have such fun party planners near by.