Our team mascot- (the toys are called "Sing-a-ma-jigs", so we adapted it to Run-a-ma-jigs.)
Our handy-dandy mini-van, all jazzed up! Go team RUN-A-MA-JIGS!!
(Pic.s are out of order...) This was the sign that was at the top of the RAGNAR hill (a.k.a. mountain), that J.J. & I ran up! Notice the snow??
The much beloved Honey Buckets! I seriously lost count of how many times I went to the bathroom in one of these! I think the team made fun of me the most for how many times I had to go to bathroom! I was even in the bathroom when Courtney was going to pass off the relay band to me, and every time Amy completed her legs! Sorry guys!
Designated Driver (at the moment), the man- J.J. Cuellar
Amy, Courtney, Myself, & Kari, sporting our permanent marker RAGNAR symbols.
RAGNAR!!
The RAGNAR race is one of the hardest running races I've ever done. It took place over a 24 hour period, with little or no sleep, and on some grueling routes. We had such a fun van full of people, that I enjoyed the race every step of the way (except for the beasty RAGNAR hill, I'm not gonna lie)...
The RAGNAR race is one of the hardest running races I've ever done. It took place over a 24 hour period, with little or no sleep, and on some grueling routes. We had such a fun van full of people, that I enjoyed the race every step of the way (except for the beasty RAGNAR hill, I'm not gonna lie)...
We joked, we laughed, we wanted to cry, but I would definitely do it again!

1 comment:
Um, I read this post after the one about you getting your gallbladder removed...and I am just wondering if you knew you were going to have surgery when you ran the race...you are one crazy chick :)
I wouldn't consider running the race no matter how healthy I was, let alone when my gallbladder was going crazy :)
Post a Comment