Thursday, October 9, 2008




Benson and I love playing games. These are two of the latest games that we are addicted to, if you haven't tried these, call us and we'll plan a game night with you! Carcassone is a game that is like putting together puzzle pieces and getting points. Killer Bunnies, is well, very unusual, just like the name of it, but is super fun with lots of people. What are your favoirite games?

5 comments:

Heather Ashby said...

I've never heard of those two, we'll have to try them out sometime. If you have a couple of hours Settlers of Catan is my favorite.

Perschon Family said...

My family always played games when I was growing up! Pit is one of our favorites and it gets pretty crazy when all my family gets together. As a little girl I LOVED playing Uno with my Dad or "Speed" with my sisters. We would play over and over and over again on Sunday nights! "Sorry" was always one of my favorites...I guess I like the "classics" cause I've been out of the gaming world since I moved away to college! We'd love to come over for a game night to get caught up on the latest fun games!

Angie said...

We love carcasonne!! It's nice to have a game that's still fun with two people. As for my favorites, I love cranium, Life, uno (and all it's versions), and -well, I could go on. As long as there is food and fun people, games are great!

JM Phocion said...

Love Carcassonne, Andy gave it to me a couple years ago for Christmas.
Settlers of Catan, is also great. Cranium is fun stuff.
Gestures or Charades is the best, the laughs never end. Also Catch Phrase.

Natalie said...

I'm loving Scene it, apparently we've "scene" quite alot:0
I remember playing the great dalmooty (sp) Benson can rub it in more than anyone I know :)