Hi Simone! It was fun to run into you at the theatre today. I was just thinking that it's probably been 15 years since we've seen each other. Doesn't that make you feel old?! Crazy. Your family is adorable. I wish we lived closer, as I am sure my girls would love to play with yours (and my Ethan, too). I have a tomboy and a princess, so they'd get along great. And Mr. Ethan is obsessed with Buzz Lightyear and Lightning McQueen, so he'd fit right in with your Batman Beckham.
Blogs are so fun. Thanks for letting me take a peek at your life. Take care!
7 comments:
Beautiful family! I really like the blue! So, you have 3 siblings?
Gorgeous! Where did you have it taken?
What a cute family! (and I'm not biased or anything)
Great picture! And you're right, it is very interesting to see what other people's families look like.
what a cute family you have! i love the blue!!! you look beautiful in it by the way!
ah....you're so pretty!
Hi Simone! It was fun to run into you at the theatre today. I was just thinking that it's probably been 15 years since we've seen each other. Doesn't that make you feel old?! Crazy. Your family is adorable. I wish we lived closer, as I am sure my girls would love to play with yours (and my Ethan, too). I have a tomboy and a princess, so they'd get along great. And Mr. Ethan is obsessed with Buzz Lightyear and Lightning McQueen, so he'd fit right in with your Batman Beckham.
Blogs are so fun. Thanks for letting me take a peek at your life. Take care!
Jacqui
Post a Comment