Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthdays!










What are the chances of having 3 out of 4 children in the same month? November is quite the busy month for us! And Happy Birthday to our special 1 year old (where did that year go?)


I never want Caprice to feel left out or bad that she doesn't have a birthday in the same month as all her siblings, so I tell her how lucky she is that she has a birthday month all to herself, and that makes her very special too! So, here's a shoutout to Caprice! We love you Caprice!! Here's a picture of her on her birthday, with her adorable cake!

9 comments:

The Grant Family said...

I may not have 3 in one month...but I'm pretty close with March 5, March 24, & April 6. So you get to do 3 birthdays all before the holidays! Caprice's cake is WAY cute!

BTW....we need to remember Yolanda's birthday on Nov. 30th this year!

Roxanne said...

I can't believe Beckham is 4???

the Brakey's said...

That makes for lots of baking and shopping! I'll take the latter any time! Way nice to share with Caprice! I'm sure she loves it!

Allyson said...

Such cute pictures and a very cute background on your blog! I love all of it! That Polly Pocket cake is awesome! I can't believe you have so many November birthdays...so close to Christmas! Ouch!

Why Not? Because I Said So! said...

What a crazy month for you! But if anyone can handle it, you can! I can't believe that your baby is one already?

You have such a cute blog! I love your hair BTW and haven't had a chance to tell you! :)

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Remy, Beckham and Saige! We can't wait to see you guys! One more week to go!

Jacqui said...

Hi Simone! It really was fun to run into you the other day. We would love to hang out sometime. November is kind of crazy--we have three birthdays, too--and we're going out of town for Thanksgiving. December is always nuts, but we will probably have some down time. My kids are on traditional schedule for school. What are yours? Friday afternoons are usually good for us.

Let me know what works for you! My direct email is on my blog profile.

Jen-ben said...

Happy bird-day children!!! I love Caprices cake. You are the best mom ever. I hate you.

Heather Ashby said...

November is a crazy birthday month with all our extended family. If you count back 9 months it is pretty easy to figure out why :)

Happy Birthday to all your kids! They are all getting so big. I can't believe Remy turned one - I was watching her on Sunday - too cute!