
What would be the ultimate gift you could give someone?
A little while ago, I was watching the today show, and there was a mother and daughter featured. The mother who was 56 years old, was a surrogate mother for her daughter, who could not have children of her own. The mother got pregnant with twins and successfully delivered them. When the mother was asked why she wanted to do this, she lovingly said, "because I love my daughter and would do anything for her to make her happy. " I want to be this type of mother for my own daughters (and son). I hope they know that I would do anything for them ( I would have to seriously think about doing that though!)
A little while ago, I was watching the today show, and there was a mother and daughter featured. The mother who was 56 years old, was a surrogate mother for her daughter, who could not have children of her own. The mother got pregnant with twins and successfully delivered them. When the mother was asked why she wanted to do this, she lovingly said, "because I love my daughter and would do anything for her to make her happy. " I want to be this type of mother for my own daughters (and son). I hope they know that I would do anything for them ( I would have to seriously think about doing that though!)

1 comment:
ya...that would be a little much for me to od but it does make you think! what a great mom!
Post a Comment