Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So Long Fall...



As I was looking at some old photos I took on my camera, I came across this picture of the maple tree in my front yard. Now it is covered with snow of course, but I couldn't let another moment go by without putting in a plug for my sweet husband Benson. He bought 3 maple trees for my yard, because he knows how much I love colored leaves in the fall. This tree has grown so big, in just the 4 years we have lived here. Wasn't it beautiful?


This is how it looks now. Brrrrrrrr!

3 comments:

Tycksen Family said...

Beautiful! That is one of my favorite things in the Fall is to see the leaves change! Great picture!

Perschon Family said...

Way to go Benson! That tree is Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, I love all the bright colors of fall but it still looks beautiful covered in snow.