Monday, December 15, 2008


Finally the snow came!! It finally feels like Christmas, I just love living in a place where it snows. I made the mistake of telling Beckhem that Christmas comes when it snows. So, he asks me everytime it snows if it is Christmas day. I've got to word things better I guess.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I love how kids take every word you say so literally - I am constantly re-phrasing things for my kids so that I actually say what I mean. Too cute!!

Melanie said...

We are jealous! If only it could have snowed while we were there.

Perschon Family said...

i love it! he's so funny! i'm glad it snowed too! it finally feels like Christmas time! thanks so much for listening to me last night when i was all worried! you're so sweet! Luke is taking a good nap right now so I think we'll be ok today! I hope you have a great day!

Heather Ashby said...

The first real snow storm of the season is always the best. I love looking outside and seeing white everywhere.