Wednesday, December 17, 2008



Remy is turning up everywhere these days. Why is it that babies love little, tight spaces? I caught Remy playing in my kitchen cupboard... and a couple minutes later, when she heard Saige practicing piano, she crawled over to her, and demanded to get up on the bench to practice with her (as she does everytime she hears Saige on the piano). We always get a kick out of watching Remy try to push Saige off the bench so she can have the piano all to herself. Maybe she will be a future musician?
Saige also cracked me up. You see, piano is not her "passion". She told me, on the day of her piano lesson, that she was having a wonderful day, until she had to go to piano, to which she said "piano is ruining my life!" Poor Saige, she suffers so greatly!

6 comments:

Tycksen Family said...

Too cute! Our little ones like to share the piano too! Remy is so cute! How old is she now?

Perschon Family said...

ok i'm totally laughing right now about piano ruining her life! that is so dramatic and i love it! i said the same thing to my mom at one point! my piano teacher actually told me that if i didn't change my attitude that she didn't want me to come back. needless to say i got a new piano teacher! (i was a little brat though!)

i took piano lessons all through high school and was so busy after school that i had to go to lessons at 5:30 AM. AHHHH!!! I HATED piano lesson days! But...I am SO SO grateful that I can play the piano now! It didn't feel worth it then, but it is now! Hopefully she'll hang in there and once she can play fun songs it will be more rewarding to her!

that is so cute that Remy jumps up there. if Saige gives it up then at least you know Remy is game!

Melanie said...

Life is rough when you're 9 isn't it?! Would we being doing our jobs if our kids weren't miserable once in awhile? Remy is so cute! I love that stage, but they sure keep you on your toes.

Nurse Heidi said...

Boy, glad to know I'm not the only mom "ruining" my kids' lives with piano! That's too funny. We haven't been at it quite long enough for them to complain much, but the rumblings of discontent are beginning.

Joy & Casey said...

Simone!!!
I found your blog on Julie's...how the heck are you? Do you remember me? You were always one of my favorite people during the short time we got to be in the same ward!! Hope life is good for you-you look great!!! Saige was such a cute buddy for Shaylee...we loved her. She was friends with Shay, right??? Or was it Alyssa? I think it was Shay! Now I am confused! :)
~Joy Olson

Kellie said...

I love Saige! I remember feeling that same way. It's great to look back and laugh. xoxo