Sunday, February 20, 2011

Benson and Simone







Okay, Bens and I are officially game geeks!


Last year we went to the Salt Lake Gaming Convention up at the U of U. It is a place where hundreds of gaming nerds meet together, and try new games, join a game tournament, listen anxiously to see if they've won a new game in the hourly raffles, etc... It is a blast!


This year we went both Friday and Saturday, while the grandparents watched the kids.


I can't even tell you how many games we played in that amount of time. The most poplular game being demo'd that night was called "Pastiche". We even met and played with the creator of it.


And of course, Bens bought a couple more games to add to his "gaming library".


We had so much fun being together and doing something we loved.

2 comments:

The Grant Family said...

I LOVE it! I didn't know that the Lewis's are into games too. Very fun! I've been loivng Settlers of Catan (aka Zarahemla) But I can't wait for Chrismas this year becasue I want to try Agricola & Ticket to Ride Europe. I've heard they're good. You'll have to tell me some of your favorites too. So much fun! (BTW...Yes I realize Christmas is still 10 months away) he he he

Jen-ben said...

You are such nerds, I love it!!!!!