There must be a time in every little girl's life that they feel the need to cut their own hair. Today was that day for Remy.
The ironic part about it is that i was in the same room with her when she did it! I'm not going to lie, I was on the phone talking to my mom-in-law, and my back was turned while I was cleaning the bathroom, but I was right there! When I turned around I noticed there was a clump of hair on the floor, and I thought to myself, "That's weird, Remy must have cleaned the hair out of my brush..."
But when I looked up, I saw the scissors in her hand, and chunks of hair all around her.
Check out her new 'do ( I called it a mullet)...

4 comments:
Oh no! :) I remember cutting my own hair as a four-year-old, only it was my bangs right at the root where my cowlick is. My mom was not happy.
Poor Remy. When I was little my neighbor cut my bangs right off, could you imagine how badly her mom felt.
OH MY GOSH!!!! Catie's been my only child to cut her hair....knock on wood!!! I hope Ellie doesn't get any ideas!
FREAK!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment