Thursday, February 24, 2011

Caprice


We are heading off to Disneyland soon...

The funniest thing that stands out in my mind from the last Disneyland trip, was something Caprice said.

Caprice was about 5 1/2 years old. She was tall enough to ride the Indian Jones Ride for the first time.

Saige, Caprice and I rode the ride together. The whole, ride is full of terrifying (for a child) surprises. Spiders, things chasing & falling on you, etc... There is one particular part where the lights go out, and the jeep stops moving, and you sit in the dark for a couple of seconds. When the lights turn back on, you see spiders crawling down the wall, and you feel puffs of wind in your hair, (as if arrows are being shot at you)... Caprice HATED this part!!


When the ride was ALMOST over, Caprice said, "I WISH I WAS DEAF AND BLIND RIGHT NOW!!"

Poor thing, I had no idea that she would hate it. But, I should have guessed because nothing about that ride was remotely pretty or fancy.

4 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Yeah....next week!!!!! We just decided to use some more reward points and stay in a hotel by Disneyland two nights. It will be soooooo nice that we won't have to drive back to his mom's at night and also to have a place for naps or early nights with the little ones.

Chelsey said...

All I can say is that I am sick, sick sick!!!!! I had no idea you blogged this much or I would have been reading this! Your family is so adorable I want to cry forever!!!!! I just miss you so much and we are gaming geeks too but just play by ourselves. Take a picture of your games and send me and I will do the same....deal?

Cherise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen-ben said...

LOL, "I wish I was deaf and blind" hahahahaha, I am laughing so hard right now!
and how beautiful is Remy?
I miss you. come see me. please.