
Caprice woke up this morning, dying to know what the groundhog determined. She was hoping that he would predict an early spring, she is so sick of being cold walking to school. She also loves flowers, and the beauties of springtime.
I told her that the news hadn't said whether or not the groundhog saw his shadow yet, and she couldn't stand it, she was just DYING to know! I told her I would tell her when she got home from school, and she told me to call her at school instead, to tell her. I thought it was funny that she really believed that the groundhog could predict the future!

1 comment:
Ava was pretty excited to tell me about it after school. I told her you never know because we live in Utah, it could snow until May. Love the new font and background.
Post a Comment