Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mom

Tic Tac Toe Tin Box, with homemade magnets (copied idea from Robert's craft store)
Planting beans in cups of soil, in the middle of winter...(Caprice's idea)

Beckhem's home-made monopoly board, with his collection of monopoly pieces from McDonalds. Beckhem's all about collecting things (i.e. trash he finds off the street, which he calls "treasures"... )


As I look back on my days, I feel very productive as to all the things I've gotten accomplished. But if someone were to ask me what I've done, it would seem really trivial. For some reason, I'm a sucker for doing what might seem as "meaningless" tasks to anyone else, but "important" ones to my kids.

As I walk around the house I see some of the "trivial" things I've done for/with my kids:









2 comments:

Angela said...

Ava is my trash is treasure kid. I think it is the small things we do for our kids that mean the most. It is a lot easier to buy a tic tac toe game but they will remember that you made one for them.

Kellie said...

Ohh, cute font. How did you change it? Life only has trivial things, right. At least for us moms, ha ha.