Saige never ceases to amaze me. She is so brave. Since she was about 9 years old, she would bear her testimony every fast Sunday at church. I have probably done it twice in that same amount of time. She gives the most beautiful, heartfelt testimonies, they bring tears to my eyes. She is a good example to her brother & sisters.
I was also touched by Beckhem's example recently. When we found out his little baby cousin Mitchy (who Beckhem adores!) was in the hospital, he said, "Mom, we should pray for Mitchy".
I told him that was a good idea, so we did.
10 seconds later, Beckhem said again, "Mom, we should pray for Mitchy again..."
I am grateful that Beckhem knows the power of prayer. Beckhem has always had a soft spot for Mitchy in his heart.
I am grateful that Beckhem knows the power of prayer. Beckhem has always had a soft spot for Mitchy in his heart.

2 comments:
I look forward to Saige's testimony, she is so sincere and gives the most beautiful testimony. She is just adorable.
We love knowing that Beckhem (and all your kids) are always praying and loving little Mitchy. He needs it, and we feel it! Thank you.
P.S. totally jealous we don't get to hear Saige's testimony regularly. She is such a sweet heart!
Post a Comment