Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Remy


Bens and I have decided that 3 year olds are harder than 2 year olds! Remy has mastered being a sometimes-sassy, 3 year old. Maybe it's because they are a little smarter, and know that whining or crying really helps to get your way! She can be a sweet angel, but when she's tired, she flips a switch, and she is the exact opposite! Here's one of my favorite faces she pulls when she's having a time-out on the stairs :)

3 comments:

Perschon Family said...

i love all your posts this week!!!!
i agree...3 is harder than 2 for SURE! luke was SO SO hard right before CHristmas. I was at my wits end! I missed my sweet little boy. Tantrums, naughtiness, crying, yelling etc. Then after Christmas it is like switch was flipped and he is back to his sweet self but a more mature version. Hopefully in a couple months (at 3 1/2) Remi will too! Hang in there!
-Good job fixing your attitude and for being a happy mom even on a bad morning!
-Cute braces and great "fuzzy jar" idea. I say that exact same phrase, "you're killing me" and i HATE when my boys repeat it! you're not alone! ha! can't wait to see all your new posts for next week. now you've motivated me to update mine! (btw i have a bad cold right now too! sorry you're sick too! )

Natalie said...

I love reading your posts :)I have a picture of me at that age with the same look! oh boy.....I'm sorry ;-)
~ Nat

A said...

WORD! My twins take turns being sassy and I keep getting in trouble for laughing when they make faces like that. Cant wait until they turn 13!