I was worried that my blog would turn into a "tribute to Benson and all the funny things he says", because I am always laughing at him. He constantly reminds me, that I am the only one that thinks he's funny.
I realized that that is what I love best in life. I love to laugh, I live for laughter and funny moments. I was always attracted to the "class clown" in school.
Every night when we go to bed, I ask Benson to tell me something funny that happened to him during his day, he usually has something that makes me bust up.
Numerous times I have asked him to stop by the store and grab me something on his way home from work, and almost everytime, he comes home with the wrong thing (poor guy). How can I possibly get mad at him, for doing me a favor? (I try really hard not to let it show)...
My favorite time was when I asked him to grab me a head of green cabbage & a cucumber, for a salad I was making to take to someone's house. He came home with red cabbage & a zuchini. When I thanked him, but nicely let him know that he got me the wrong thing, he said, "How can you tell that's a zuchini anyway? It looks the same as a cucumber! No one will know!"
Today, we experienced the same thing. I asked him to grab me a specific packet of Thai Peanut Sauce mix, (my favorite one), I even told him where to grab it in the store. He came home with a bottle of Peanut sauce ( which I know from experience is gross). Through gritted teeth, I thanked him.
We laughed about it later when I brought to his attention that he never gets the right things at the store for me. Then he reminded me that he bought me all this sugary cold-cereal (which I love), and that that should cancel out his mistake. It did.

1 comment:
I love that he still makes you laugh!!!
Post a Comment